CARECleaning and maintenance
- For regular dusting of wood-metal products, please use a clean dry/damp cloth and wipe with dry cloth afterwards. Most times, water does the trick.
- Avoid using a cleaning solution until absolutely necessary. Even then, use only a mild detergent or diluted washing liquid. Afterwards, use a dry cloth to wipe. Remember that it’s best to deal with the stains and marks if any, right away.
- If water or drinks spill on the wooden pieces, please wipe immediately with a moist cloth. Dry with a soft lint-free cloth later on.
- Products with fabric detailing like chairs and sofas should be vacuumed at least once a week. It will help in restricting entry of dust or debris into the fabric while cleaning up. Also with wooden surfaces, please remember that in case of any stains or marks on fabric, its best to deal with them right away.
- Do not use paper towels to clean fabrics/ wood veneer surfaces.
For longevity of your furniture pieces
- Do not place cold, wet or hot drink containers like glasses or cups directly on the desk or table surfaces. This invariably results to stains and damage to the grain of the wood finish. Usage of coasters is highly advised.
- Ensure that you always clean in the direction of the wooden grain and not away from it.
- Aging of wood veneer pieces is a natural process. For all your wooden surfaces unless it is an outdoor piece, avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent prompt ageing and variation in colour tones. It is advised to move work elements on your desks/tables once in a while to ensure an evenly distributed ageing.
- Be mindful that your furniture or décor pieces are not exposed to high temperatures or humidity whether in transportation or the space they are mounted.
- Avoid using furniture polish on wood veneer surfaces as this results in smearing.