- Kaalzua gives a warranty of 6 Months from the date of billing under conditions of normal care and use:
(i) The product will conform to the specifications applicable to the product at the time of manufacturing
(ii) The product will be of good material and free from manufacturing defects for which Kaalzua is responsible
(iii) The product will be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- In the event that any product manufactured does not conform to the foregoing specifications, Kaalzua shall, at its own discretion, either credit the customer for any such non-conformity, or at its own expense replace, repair or correct the product within the mutually agreed timeline.
- Kaalzua shall have no responsibility or obligation to the customer under warranty claims with respect to products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, bad hygiene, incorrect maintenance, neglect or unauthorized repair.
- Products must be inspected promptly by the customer for damage and defects at the time of purchase or delivery. The customer must notify Kaalzua of any damage before going ahead with the final purchase. Kaalzua will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, and in no event will it be Kaalzua’s responsibility to exceed the original manufacturing cost.
- Kaalzua disclaims that the warranties contained in this section are in lieu of all other representations and warranties that are expressed, implied, statutory or arising due to performance or custom usage in the trade or otherwise.
- For any assistance or queries relating to warranty and maintenance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 93103 11603. We will connect with you within the next 24 hours.